The incumbent will be required to perform frontline customer service and/or office support duties such as data entry, filing, checking documents, composing routine correspondence, delivering, collecting and distributing mail, operating standard office equipment and packing, sorting and distributing office supplies.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Basic skill in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to understand simple oral and written instructions.
· Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
· Ability to operate standard office equipment such as photocopiers, computers, scanners, and facsimile machines
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and members of the public.
· Ability to work in teams, use initiative and maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to prepare routine correspondence and reports
· Basic office procedures and practices
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Filing systems and file maintenance procedures.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
· A minimum of (6) months experience performing office support duties
· Minimum of three (3) CXC/GCE O’ Level passes including English Language
In all instance’s consideration will be given to any combination of qualifications, training, and experience.
Deadline for receipt of Applications 28th August 2020
Applications Should be addressed to:
The Secretary Trinidad and Tobago Registered Nurses Association 11-13 Fitzblackman Drive South Woodbrook